10868Re: [NTB] NoteTab won't start

  • Tom Thomas
    May 15, 2001
      I got it to work. Still don't know what was causing it. I first tried
      re-installing the program. That didn't work. Then I used the un-install
      program and then re-installed. That worked. Rebooted computer and it's
      still working. Oh yeah, fortunately I thought about copying my libraries to
      another directory before un-installing. My custom libraries would have been
      lost otherwise.

      Tom Thomas