10842RE: [NTB] How do you make list items into

  • Scott Fordin
    May 9, 2001
      Remember, if you select the lines you want to join first, then only those
      lines will be joined. By contrast, if you just position the cursor in a
      line and then click Join, whatever the next line is will be joined. Try
      selecting lines first.

      Scott