10689IE crashing under Windows Me - solution?

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Apr 3 12:31 AM
      Hi Windows Me users,

      I just read the following comment on UseNet concerning the IE crash problem
      under WinME, when launched from NoteTab:

      "Since removing the CAS3 memory and replacing it with CAS2 the freeze
      problem seems to have vanished. I've now now been using DW, Notetab, IE5.5,
      NS4.7 and Opera 5 for several hours without a hitch. Previously the problem
      hit within minutes. Hope this might be of some help to others with the same
      hassle."

      Maybe this is something that can help those of you who are having this
      problem. But don't ask me what CAS2/3 is <g>.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes