10434Re: [NTB] NoteTab Light failed to reload open documents

    Mar 3 6:08 PM
      Hi jnt,

      I'm not one much for just saying "thanks" back to the list to
      keep the posts down (do in private eMail a lot), but thanks jnt.
      I am disabled so I do not have a 40 hour week job to go to which
      puts me about 50 hours ahead of most people although I do a few
      hours a day (sometimes more and sometimes a lot less) support
      mail. ;)

      I do have a number of FAQs in a Library that I just type a
      keyword (or letter(s) into my eMail program and copy/cut and the
      full FAQ is sent from NoteTab to where I copied or cut the text
      from. It, my Library that I call NoteBack (Back is my copy;),
      uses NoteTab's OnClipboardChange event and PasteBack command. It
      works on the same principle as the PasteClips Library that ships
      with NoteTab, but a bit more complicated. If I forget my
      keyword, I type in a "?" without the quotes and a wizard comes up
      with my keywords first in parenthesis to help me remember them
      and then a short description on what the FAQ is about. I simply
      click on the one I want then OK (or double click) and the full
      FAQ is shipped "along with me" back to my eMail client.

      >Having subscribed, on and off, to the various lists I'm aware of
      >Jody's efforts - I don't know how he manages.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic