10426Re: [NTB] Re: Filtering binary code

    Mar 2, 2001
      Hi Janos,

      > How come you didn't warn me before I asked the question?!...:)
      > & ...:(

      You should not have turned off the warnings, but if you want to
      blame Lotta, that's K, it's good for her - haha! It would be
      good for all of you to open View | Options | Files and press the
      Help button. Read and understand what the three settings for
      binary files do. If you do not understand it, then ask
      questions. Under "normal" circumstances you don't have anything
      to worry about, but as the age old question goes, "What's
      normal?" :)

      I've done some pretty "brilliant" things in my computer days -
      haha! Don't feel bad Janos. ;)

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic