10403Filtering binary code

  • Janos.Gereben
    Mar 1, 2001
      In a vain hope to crack the mystery of Microsoft's miserable Outlook Express
      Address Book, I tried to send it to NoteTab, only to get an error message
      about setting the filter for binary code. Where and how?

      (All I am trying to do is use the address book developed over a long span of
      time on my desktop on my laptop! That's not too much to ask, is it? One
      would think that the import function should take care of that, but it
      doesn't. Ah, for the good days of shell accounts and keeping my ELM aliases
      on the server, accessible from anywhere...:(((

      Janos Gereben/SF, CA
      janos451@...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic