10140Re: [NTB] cannot save files

    Feb 3, 2001
      Hi Beret,

      >okay, I think I should start listening to you.

      I surely do not have all the answers, but I do not type just for
      the fun of it either. <g>

      >Tried several other things today, nothing helps. For some reason
      >2 harddrives are managed in doscompatible mode (some driver that
      >I have not lovaceted yet perhaps causing this?). Could this a
      >reason for Notetab to get confused? Would it be of use when I install IE5 (just for updating system-related
      >libraries)? My current browser is an old Netscape version so I think IE
      >is stil the version 3 that came with W95.

      I have no idea. These ghost bugs are hard to find. We must have
      had over 500 eMails on the lists back when IE4 and Win95 were
      popular. It appears something new has entered into the seen or
      MS recreated the ghost!

      >> I set up an update page for you. There are notes on the page:
      >
      >I'm blushing and staggering? Just for me, especially for me? I
      >was thinking: what the hell is Jody doing, (besides sleeping in
      >the darkness at the other half of the world) that I don't see any
      >reaction that long? Thank you, thank you very much.

      It only took a few minutes with NoteTab. A few clicks, a click
      here, and a click there, some touch up, and a click to upload...
      ;) It's for you and if anybody else comes looking. Since I've
      seen a couple spring up in Win95 after not seeing it for a couple
      years it seems... that it might be back. :( I hope you can get
      by with renaming the files mentioned, updating, and not having to
      reformat C:\ or deleting C:\Windows and C:\root.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic