AccurateSignups.com

  • gemariahrealty
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      I am a notary in PA and received a purchase closing assignment from
      AccurateSignups.com back in November 2005. I did the closing, did
      EVERYTHING this company asked me to do and as of today has never been
      paid. I have attempted to get my money from this company since the
      beginning of January and all they keep doing is asking me to fax my
      invoice. I finally got frustrated enough that I went and filed a
      formal complaint with the BBB. Unfortunately, they informed me that
      my situation was "out of the scope" of what they do. You all are my
      last resort. I am so angry because this is absolutely ridiculous. I
      dont understand how a company can do this but more importantly what
      can I do to get my money from this company and to warn other notaries
      about this company.
      Thank you...
    • Mary L
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
        There have been several complaints against this company....collections have been done with them but they remain blacklisted for those that are looking for a signing company.

        gemariahrealty <gemariahrealty@...> wrote:
        I am a notary in PA and received a purchase closing assignment from
        AccurateSignups.com back in November 2005.  I did the closing, did
        EVERYTHING this company asked me to do and as of today has never been
        paid.  I have attempted to get my money from this company since the
        beginning of January and all they keep doing is asking me to fax my
        invoice. I finally got frustrated enough that I went and filed a
        formal complaint with the BBB.  Unfortunately, they informed me that
        my situation was "out of the scope" of what they do.  You all are my
        last resort.  I am so angry because this is absolutely ridiculous.  I
        dont understand how a company can do this but more importantly what
        can I do to get my money from this company and to warn other notaries
        about this company.
        Thank you...

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Nicole Bozeman