VOTE NOW - In the Notables Competition

  • aastaff01
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hello Notables,

      The poll is open and the competition is now underway!

      There are five entries, numbered one to five.  Go to the Group and then to the FILES section and the top folder named 'AA Notables', inside this folder are five PDF's download them and have a read and a look.

      Once you have decided which one is your favourite remember its number and then go to the POLLS part of the group and cast your ONE vote for your chosen entry.  Numbers one to five match the entries.  The poll closes about 8pm on Tuesday 12th October 2010 and then the results will be posted to the group.

      The winner will get fame, celebrity (of the AA kind!) and a prize from my very own swop drawer that contains items many Flintloque gamers would kill for!

      Please do your part as a member of this group which takes up a lot of my free time and for these five fellows who have spent weeks getting entries ready and cast your vote.  It will only take a couple of minutes.

      Thanks,

      Gavin Syme.
    • Andrew Gorman
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
        HI gavin,

        I just voted.....and I must say there are some great paint jobs there...and the backgrounds are fantastic to read!!!

        Good luck to all 5 who enetered....may the best Gentalorc win!!!

        Slaitne,

        Andy - boy of bronze

        PS. when and what is the next comp????

[...]

      • kurt benson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
          a near thing indeed, 5 very entertaining backgrounds and well done paintings.  tough decision.  printed off my 2 favorites to mull it over (and eventually paint)

          Kurt Benson

          The "Invisible Hand" has become a pickpocket.

        • cldecker@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
            Number 5 for me, hands down!

            --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

            > Hello Notables,
            >
            > The poll is open and the competition is now underway!
            >
            > There are five entries, numbered one to five. Go to the Group and then
            > to the FILES section and the top folder named 'AA Notables', inside this
            > folder are five PDF's download them and have a read and a look.
            >
            > Once you have decided which one is your favourite remember its number
            > and then go to the POLLS part of the group and cast your ONE vote for
            > your chosen entry. Numbers one to five match the entries. The poll
            > closes about 8pm on Tuesday 12th October 2010 and then the results will
            > be posted to the group.
            >
            > The winner will get fame, celebrity (of the AA kind!) and a prize from
            > my very own swop drawer that contains items many Flintloque gamers would
            > kill for!
            >
            > Please do your part as a member of this group which takes up a lot of my
            > free time and for these five fellows who have spent weeks getting
            > entries ready and cast your vote. It will only take a couple of
            > minutes.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Gavin Syme.

          • Martin Norris
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
              me too
              > The poll is open and the competition is now underway!
              >
              > There are five entries, numbered one to five. Go to the Group and then
              > to the FILES section and the top folder named 'AA Notables', inside this
              > folder are five PDF's download them and have a read and a look.
              >
              > Once you have decided which one is your favourite remember its number
              > and then go to the POLLS part of the group and cast your ONE vote for
              > your chosen entry. Numbers one to five match the entries. The poll
              > closes about 8pm on Tuesday 12th October 2010 and then the results will
              > be posted to the group.
              >
              > The winner will get fame, celebrity (of the AA kind!) and a prize from
              > my very own swop drawer that contains items many Flintloque gamers would
              > kill for!
              >
              > Please do your part as a member of this group which takes up a lot of my
              > free time and for these five fellows who have spent weeks getting
              > entries ready and cast your vote. It will only take a couple of
              > minutes.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Gavin Syme.

              Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
            • matakakea
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
                --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

                > Hello Notables,
                >
                > The poll is open and the competition is now underway!
                >
                > There are five entries, numbered one to five. Go to the Group and then
                > to the FILES section and the top folder named 'AA Notables', inside this
                > folder are five PDF's download them and have a read and a look.
                >
                > Once you have decided which one is your favourite remember its number
                > and then go to the POLLS part of the group and cast your ONE vote for
                > your chosen entry. Numbers one to five match the entries. The poll
                > closes about 8pm on Tuesday 12th October 2010 and then the results will
                > be posted to the group.
                >
                > The winner will get fame, celebrity (of the AA kind!) and a prize from
                > my very own swop drawer that contains items many Flintloque gamers would
                > kill for!
                >
                > Please do your part as a member of this group which takes up a lot of my
                > free time and for these five fellows who have spent weeks getting
                > entries ready and cast your vote. It will only take a couple of
                > minutes.
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Gavin Syme.

                I've cast my vote. There are some nice figures and background in there. I don't think mine will win, but hopefully I'll garner a few votes.

                Chris.
              • urbanfrog2002
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
                  Have to say they really are all wonderful. I do love the 'homage' to our favourite homeguard. But I can still see those batsmen boys giving it to the fearch in the woods! So number 2 it is for me for a great bit of evocative background. Only snipe is that one of the figs should be carrying a bat!

                  cheers
                  Alex Draper
                • Robert Alderman
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 6, 2010
                    That's a good idea, I might print them off at uni tomorrow so I have hard copies of them all.

                    Rob