Suggest a Free Upload for the Group - Have your Say!

  • aastaff01
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      It sometimes happens that I have a small pile of articles and PDF's sitting here that are open for use as FREE uploads on this group.  Currently I have three and also a short list of  'asked for' articles via email and the group for other articles.

      Before I commit to putting anything up I thought it would be good to get all of your input on this matter.  So....

      'What free upload would you like to see on the group next?  Which game system, what subject?'

      Post a reply or email me direct and let me and all of us know your thoughts and wish list.

      You have my promise that if one idea gathers the most support then I will do my best to have it up here in a couple of weeks time.

      Regards,

      Gavin.
    • Robert Alderman
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
        Hi Gavin

        Todoroni flags, for Slaughterloo and Flintloque, because I have been waiting (for what feels like) since the dawn of time!!!! :)

        Otherwise, I dunno. Anything really.

        Rob

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
          Oh and slaughterloo statlines for the Cotechino Guarda would be nice. :)

          Rob

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
            --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone,
            >
            > It sometimes happens that I have a small pile of articles and PDF's
            > sitting here that are open for use as FREE uploads on this group.
            > Currently I have three and also a short list of 'asked for' articles
            > via email and the group for other articles.
            >
            > Before I commit to putting anything up I thought it would be good to get
            > all of your input on this matter. So....
            >
            > 'What free upload would you like to see on the group next? Which game
            > system, what subject?'
            >
            > Post a reply or email me direct and let me and all of us know your
            > thoughts and wish list.
            >
            > You have my promise that if one idea gathers the most support then I
            > will do my best to have it up here in a couple of weeks time.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Gavin.

            Pudigrochumsberg/Todoroni/Saxehunde flags.

            Chris.
          • tomfiiio
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
              Love the flags as well, and would also love to see a Typhon scenario for that Giant figure.

              Tom Oxley

              --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

              > Hello Everyone,
              >
              > It sometimes happens that I have a small pile of articles and PDF's
              > sitting here that are open for use as FREE uploads on this group.
              > Currently I have three and also a short list of 'asked for' articles
              > via email and the group for other articles.
              >
              > Before I commit to putting anything up I thought it would be good to get
              > all of your input on this matter. So....
              >
              > 'What free upload would you like to see on the group next? Which game
              > system, what subject?'
              >
              > Post a reply or email me direct and let me and all of us know your
              > thoughts and wish list.
              >
              > You have my promise that if one idea gathers the most support then I
              > will do my best to have it up here in a couple of weeks time.
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Gavin.

            • Charles L. Decker Jr.
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
                Todoroni flags or newer witchlands ones is my vote
              • sigma957
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 17, 2010
                  In light of my previous Korsucan Ranger posts a quite predictable request...

                  Skills, Traits and Flaws for Wild Elves please.

                  Having read JOV 1 and JOV 8, I am assuming that the Korsucans have the same National Characteristics as the Tuscani (looting and lack of artillery and cavalry), which are implied in the notes on p78 but not specifically stated.

                  (I might be nit picking, but I am new to the game and it does only state they share racial statistics and point costs.)

                  Just the one set, I won't be greedy and ask for separate Tuscani and Korsucan ones.

                  Hal

                  --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Everyone,
                  >
                  > It sometimes happens that I have a small pile of articles and PDF's
                  > sitting here that are open for use as FREE uploads on this group.
                  > Currently I have three and also a short list of 'asked for' articles
                  > via email and the group for other articles.
                  >
                  > Before I commit to putting anything up I thought it would be good to get
                  > all of your input on this matter. So....
                  >
                  > 'What free upload would you like to see on the group next? Which game
                  > system, what subject?'
                  >
                  > Post a reply or email me direct and let me and all of us know your
                  > thoughts and wish list.
                  >
                  > You have my promise that if one idea gathers the most support then I
                  > will do my best to have it up here in a couple of weeks time.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Gavin.

                • Tony
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 18, 2010
                    I think I would like to see a Typhon upload, but I'm not sure which one or what theme. So maybe I'll change my mind and say Flintloque. I know I can always use and enjoy reading your Flintloque articles.

                    Tony
                    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

                    --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Everyone,
                    >
                    > It sometimes happens that I have a small pile of articles and PDF's
                    > sitting here that are open for use as FREE uploads on this group.
                    > Currently I have three and also a short list of 'asked for' articles
                    > via email and the group for other articles.
                    >
                    > Before I commit to putting anything up I thought it would be good to get
                    > all of your input on this matter. So....
                    >
                    > 'What free upload would you like to see on the group next? Which game
                    > system, what subject?'
                    >
                    > Post a reply or email me direct and let me and all of us know your
                    > thoughts and wish list.
                    >
                    > You have my promise that if one idea gathers the most support then I
                    > will do my best to have it up here in a couple of weeks time.
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > Gavin.

                  • Groucho
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 21, 2010
                      S'Loo/Flintloque flags for Todorini,Legion de Nain

                      --- In notablemembers@yahoogroups.com, "aastaff01" <aastaff01@...> wrote:

                      > Hello Everyone,
                      >
                      > It sometimes happens that I have a small pile of articles and PDF's
                      > sitting here that are open for use as FREE uploads on this group.
                      > Currently I have three and also a short list of 'asked for' articles
                      > via email and the group for other articles.
                      >
                      > Before I commit to putting anything up I thought it would be good to get
                      > all of your input on this matter. So....
                      >
                      > 'What free upload would you like to see on the group next? Which game
                      > system, what subject?'
                      >
                      > Post a reply or email me direct and let me and all of us know your
                      > thoughts and wish list.
                      >
                      > You have my promise that if one idea gathers the most support then I
                      > will do my best to have it up here in a couple of weeks time.
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > Gavin.

                    • kurt benson
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 21, 2010
                        sounds good to me, first time on in 3 weeks. my computer died the death from which there is no return and been waiting since for this beuaty to arrive, 'scuse me but got 254 more emails to wade thru.

                        Kurt Benson

                        The "Invisible Hand" has become a pickpocket.