4Hodge/Marshall

  • Enid
    Feb 1, 2011
      Hi I am researching my family history on the Marshall side I got stuck and visited nfhs site my gggrandfather was Henry Marshall b Halsall 17 Johnstone St while trying to find info on Henry i noticed the link with Hodge this is where I am not sure if I am way off track.I am a Marshall whose married name is Hodge on this side of the family we have gone back to Thomas Hodge b1836 he was born in St.Austell Cornwall he married Mary who was born Bollington in Cheshire their children were Charles, Thomas, Richard,John and William these names seem to be common with names in your tree but I don't know if this is all just coincidence or not Enid hodge nee Marshall
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic