Re: Anyone out there can help me???

  • drjminnella
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 14, 2000
      Are you still looking for this information? If so, contact me and perhaps I can help.
    • aa_i_us
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 17, 2001
      • aa_i_us
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 20, 2001
        • dprk_cn
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
            I hope you have courage to recognize your and
            your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
            student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
            fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
            Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
            don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
            silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
            understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
            moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
            Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
            hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
            Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
            and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
            your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
            people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
            realized this.I respect your father because he is a
            patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
            exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
            website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
            from you.
          • aa_i_us
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
              Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
            • dprk_cn
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
                will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
                decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
                in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
                welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
                KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
                China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
                both countries have a lot of <br>historical
                ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
                of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
                system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
                poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
                leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
                Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
                Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
                sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
                Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
                that because <br>the influence and power of China,
                North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
                imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
                the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
                System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
                Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
                inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
                in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
                I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
                visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
                now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
                always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
                improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
                to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
                project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
                in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
                job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
                quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
                I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
                yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
                political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
                hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
                regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
                (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
                visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
                you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
                peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
                founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
                Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
                a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
                concerned with DPRK,though their views are
                the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
                Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
                Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
                interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
                implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
                find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
                national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
                YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
              • kathy2shy
                Message 7 of 18 , May 16 8:21 AM
                  Is anyone interested in a club based in
                  can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
                  hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
                • nordkorea
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                  • kosloff
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 10 7:25 PM
                      I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                      --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                      > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                      played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                      are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
                    • dprk_cn
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 2 8:09 AM