family remeeting

  • Ji1004
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 13, 2000
      tomorrow is the korean liberation day and the korean families who have been separated between north and south will meet tomorrow. very emotional.
    • drjminnella
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 14, 2000
        Are you still looking for this information? If so, contact me and perhaps I can help.
      • aa_i_us
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 17, 2001
        • aa_i_us
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 20, 2001
          • dprk_cn
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
              I hope you have courage to recognize your and
              your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
              student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
              fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
              Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
              don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
              silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
              understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
              moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
              Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
              hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
              Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
              and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
              your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
              people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
              realized this.I respect your father because he is a
              patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
              exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
              website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
              from you.
            • aa_i_us
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
              • dprk_cn
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                  Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
                  will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
                  decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
                  in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
                  welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
                  KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
                  China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
                  both countries have a lot of <br>historical
                  ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
                  of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
                  system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
                  poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
                  leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
                  Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
                  Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
                  sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
                  Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
                  that because <br>the influence and power of China,
                  North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
                  imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
                  the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
                  System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
                  Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
                  inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
                  in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
                  I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
                  visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
                  now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
                  always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
                  improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
                  to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
                  project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
                  in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
                  job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
                  quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
                  I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
                  yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
                  political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
                  hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
                  regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
                  (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
                  visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
                  you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
                  peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
                  founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
                  Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
                  a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
                  concerned with DPRK,though their views are
                  the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
                  Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
                  Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
                  interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
                  implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
                  find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
                  national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
                  YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
                • kathy2shy
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 16 8:21 AM
                    Is anyone interested in a club based in
                    can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
                    hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
                  • nordkorea
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                    • kosloff
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 10 7:25 PM
                        I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                        --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                        > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                        played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                        are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
                      • dprk_cn
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 2 8:09 AM