Re: TaiwanWorld !!

  • aa_i_us
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 29, 2000
    • Ji1004
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 13, 2000
        tomorrow is the korean liberation day and the korean families who have been separated between north and south will meet tomorrow. very emotional.
      • drjminnella
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 14, 2000
          Are you still looking for this information? If so, contact me and perhaps I can help.
        • aa_i_us
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 17, 2001
          • aa_i_us
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 20, 2001
            • dprk_cn
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
                I hope you have courage to recognize your and
                your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
                student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
                fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
                Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
                don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
                silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
                understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
                moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
                Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
                hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
                Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
                and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
                your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
                people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
                realized this.I respect your father because he is a
                patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
                exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
                website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
                from you.
              • aa_i_us
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                  Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
                • dprk_cn
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                    Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
                    will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
                    decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
                    in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
                    welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
                    KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
                    China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
                    both countries have a lot of <br>historical
                    ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
                    of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
                    system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
                    poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
                    leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
                    Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
                    Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
                    sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
                    Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
                    that because <br>the influence and power of China,
                    North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
                    imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
                    the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
                    System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
                    Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
                    inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
                    in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
                    I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
                    visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
                    now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
                    always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
                    improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
                    to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
                    project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
                    in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
                    job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
                    quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
                    I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
                    yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
                    political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
                    hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
                    regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
                    (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
                    visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
                    you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
                    peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
                    founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
                    Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
                    a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
                    concerned with DPRK,though their views are
                    the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
                    Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
                    Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
                    interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
                    implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
                    find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
                    national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
                    YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
                  • kathy2shy
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 16, 2001
                      Is anyone interested in a club based in
                      can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
                      hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
                    • nordkorea
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                      • kosloff
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 10, 2002
                          I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                          --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                          > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                          played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                          are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
                        • dprk_cn
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 2, 2003