Anyone out there can help me???

  • nadri21sam
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2, 2000
    • Chosen1446
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 25, 2000
        Dear NK, pls go here - www.thewinds.org
        Make Korea stronger. Many Koreans I've spoken to
        believe the troops are a form of US
        imperialism/colonialism. Don't change. And remember, the US has no voice.
        It too is a puppet of Israel. I would warn your
        leader from visiting SK also. A high ranking UN official
        was assasinated In Israel. Kennedy. Vince Foster. A
        Russian leader was killed. A Chinese official committed
        suicide. Stay home. Stay safe. Thanks
      • aa_i_us
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 29, 2000
        • Ji1004
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 13 8:15 PM
            tomorrow is the korean liberation day and the korean families who have been separated between north and south will meet tomorrow. very emotional.
          • drjminnella
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 14, 2000
              Are you still looking for this information? If so, contact me and perhaps I can help.
            • aa_i_us
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 17, 2001
              • aa_i_us
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 20, 2001
                • dprk_cn
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
                    I hope you have courage to recognize your and
                    your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
                    student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
                    fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
                    Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
                    don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
                    silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
                    understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
                    moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
                    Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
                    hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
                    Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
                    and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
                    your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
                    people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
                    realized this.I respect your father because he is a
                    patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
                    exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
                    website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
                    from you.
                  • aa_i_us
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                      Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
                    • dprk_cn
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                        Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
                        will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
                        decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
                        in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
                        welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
                        KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
                        China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
                        both countries have a lot of <br>historical
                        ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
                        of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
                        system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
                        poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
                        leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
                        Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
                        Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
                        sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
                        Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
                        that because <br>the influence and power of China,
                        North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
                        imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
                        the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
                        System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
                        Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
                        inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
                        in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
                        I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
                        visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
                        now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
                        always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
                        improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
                        to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
                        project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
                        in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
                        job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
                        quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
                        I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
                        yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
                        political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
                        hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
                        regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
                        (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
                        visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
                        you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
                        peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
                        founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
                        Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
                        a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
                        concerned with DPRK,though their views are
                        the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
                        Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
                        Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
                        interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
                        implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
                        find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
                        national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
                        YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
                      • kathy2shy
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 16, 2001
                          Is anyone interested in a club based in
                          can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
                          hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
                        • nordkorea
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                          • kosloff
                            Message 13 of 18 , May 10, 2002
                              I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                              --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                              > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                              played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                              are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
                            • dprk_cn
                              Message 14 of 18 , May 2, 2003