TaiwanWorld !!

  • aa_i_us
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 21, 1999
    • nadri21sam
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 2, 2000
      • Chosen1446
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 25, 2000
          Dear NK, pls go here - www.thewinds.org
          Make Korea stronger. Many Koreans I've spoken to
          believe the troops are a form of US
          imperialism/colonialism. Don't change. And remember, the US has no voice.
          It too is a puppet of Israel. I would warn your
          leader from visiting SK also. A high ranking UN official
          was assasinated In Israel. Kennedy. Vince Foster. A
          Russian leader was killed. A Chinese official committed
          suicide. Stay home. Stay safe. Thanks
        • aa_i_us
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 29 12:37 PM
          • Ji1004
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 13, 2000
              tomorrow is the korean liberation day and the korean families who have been separated between north and south will meet tomorrow. very emotional.
            • drjminnella
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 14, 2000
                Are you still looking for this information? If so, contact me and perhaps I can help.
              • aa_i_us
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 17, 2001
                • aa_i_us
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 20, 2001
                  • dprk_cn
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
                      I hope you have courage to recognize your and
                      your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
                      student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
                      fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
                      Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
                      don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
                      silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
                      understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
                      moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
                      Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
                      hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
                      Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
                      and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
                      your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
                      people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
                      realized this.I respect your father because he is a
                      patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
                      exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
                      website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
                      from you.
                    • aa_i_us
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                        Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
                      • dprk_cn
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                          Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
                          will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
                          decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
                          in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
                          welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
                          KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
                          China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
                          both countries have a lot of <br>historical
                          ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
                          of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
                          system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
                          poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
                          leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
                          Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
                          Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
                          sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
                          Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
                          that because <br>the influence and power of China,
                          North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
                          imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
                          the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
                          System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
                          Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
                          inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
                          in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
                          I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
                          visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
                          now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
                          always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
                          improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
                          to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
                          project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
                          in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
                          job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
                          quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
                          I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
                          yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
                          political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
                          hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
                          regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
                          (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
                          visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
                          you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
                          peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
                          founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
                          Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
                          a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
                          concerned with DPRK,though their views are
                          the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
                          Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
                          Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
                          interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
                          implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
                          find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
                          national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
                          YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
                        • kathy2shy
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 16, 2001
                            Is anyone interested in a club based in
                            can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
                            hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
                          • nordkorea
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                            • kosloff
                              Message 14 of 18 , May 10, 2002
                                I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                                --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                                > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                                played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                                are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
                              • dprk_cn
                                Message 15 of 18 , May 2, 2003