KRLD IN POLAND

  • Manuelin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Good morning my name is Nicolas

      I' ve created a web site about Krld in french however official languages are English and Polish also

      I' m actually living in Warsaw and i belong to the group of studies of the Juche Idea of Warsaw, you can have a confirmation of it by calling Ri Un Rim who is working at the ambassy of Krld in Warsaw ( BOBROWIECKA 1A 00-728 WARSZAWA POLAND ) his phone number is 00 48 603 957 527
      He already knows about this adress

      I m giving it to you

      I d like to receive some informations about KRLD

      if it It is possible to receive informations i will put it on my web site

      Truly Yours

      Nicolas

      Manuelin