DON'T PASS ME BY,IF YOU ARE ALONE!

  • grtgal110
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi, I'm not going to write too much here except to say that I'm looking
      forward to meeting some good people to spend some time with. Whatever we
      have in common will be fine as long as we also get along upon first
      meeting. If you are interested in being with a single mum n serious in
      love, DON'T PASS ME BY, I am waiting for ya
      http://hometown.aol.com/hottie52f0/dating.htm
      <http://hometown.aol.com/hottie52f0/dating.htm> !