HELP!

  • sheryn65
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hi guys! I'm Sheryn and I have a report about North Korea's Political
      Institutions. I've been searching for days on the net for a figure of
      the government structure of DPRK. Can anyone help me pls?????? I
      really need a good grade in this. If you guys have any files of that
      or know here I can go please reply to this message pls! Thanks So
      much!