why northkorea?

  • fon96
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 3, 1998
    • kosloff
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 1999
        Well, lets see if we can give some movement to
        the list. I am interested in North Korea as rather
        the only country in the world that is so isolated and
        keeps their idea for so many years unchanged. Knowing
        there is a strong food shortage there. Pyongyang seems
        to be a forbidden city to occident. Is that idea
        true ? I know there is a little more tourism to the
        DPRK.
      • aa_i_us
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 21, 1999
        • nadri21sam
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 2, 2000
          • Chosen1446
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 25, 2000
              Dear NK, pls go here - www.thewinds.org
              Make Korea stronger. Many Koreans I've spoken to
              believe the troops are a form of US
              imperialism/colonialism. Don't change. And remember, the US has no voice.
              It too is a puppet of Israel. I would warn your
              leader from visiting SK also. A high ranking UN official
              was assasinated In Israel. Kennedy. Vince Foster. A
              Russian leader was killed. A Chinese official committed
              suicide. Stay home. Stay safe. Thanks
            • aa_i_us
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 29, 2000
              • Ji1004
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 13, 2000
                  tomorrow is the korean liberation day and the korean families who have been separated between north and south will meet tomorrow. very emotional.
                • drjminnella
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 14, 2000
                    Are you still looking for this information? If so, contact me and perhaps I can help.
                  • aa_i_us
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 17, 2001
                    • aa_i_us
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 20, 2001
                      • dprk_cn
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
                          I hope you have courage to recognize your and
                          your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
                          student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
                          fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
                          Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
                          don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
                          silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
                          understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
                          moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
                          Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
                          hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
                          Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
                          and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
                          your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
                          people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
                          realized this.I respect your father because he is a
                          patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
                          exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
                          website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
                          from you.
                        • aa_i_us
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                            Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
                          • dprk_cn
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
                              Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
                              will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
                              decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
                              in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
                              welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
                              KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
                              China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
                              both countries have a lot of <br>historical
                              ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
                              of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
                              system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
                              poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
                              leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
                              Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
                              Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
                              sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
                              Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
                              that because <br>the influence and power of China,
                              North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
                              imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
                              the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
                              System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
                              Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
                              inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
                              in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
                              I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
                              visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
                              now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
                              always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
                              improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
                              to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
                              project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
                              in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
                              job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
                              quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
                              I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
                              yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
                              political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
                              hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
                              regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
                              (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
                              visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
                              you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
                              peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
                              founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
                              Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
                              a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
                              concerned with DPRK,though their views are
                              the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
                              Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
                              Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
                              interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
                              implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
                              find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
                              national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
                              YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
                            • kathy2shy
                              Message 14 of 18 , May 16, 2001
                                Is anyone interested in a club based in
                                can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
                                hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
                              • nordkorea
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                                • kosloff
                                  Message 16 of 18 , May 10, 2002
                                    I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                                    --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                                    > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                                    played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                                    are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
                                  • dprk_cn
                                    Message 17 of 18 , May 2, 2003