anyone interested?

  • kathy2shy
    Message 1 of 18 , May 16, 2001
      Is anyone interested in a club based in
      can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
      hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
    • nordkorea
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
      • kosloff
        Message 3 of 18 , May 10, 2002
          I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
          --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
          > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
          played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
          are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
        • dprk_cn
          Message 4 of 18 , May 2, 2003