My Letter To Comrade Kim Jong Il

  • dprk_cn
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 13, 2001
      I hope you have courage to recognize your and
      your father's mistakes.<br><br>I'm a Chinese college
      student,male,aged 21.My profession is Chinese education.I'm a DPRK
      fan(Radio Pyongyang said).I have relation with The Korean
      Publication Exchange Association.<br><br>I love DPRK.But I
      don't tell lie.When DPRK makes mistakes,I don't keep
      silence.<br><br>I have read many your and your father's works,I
      understand your ideal because I incline to Marxism.I'm very
      moved by the stories in Kim Il Sung Memoirist With the
      Century.But I have to say your idealism let DPRK suffered
      hard pain.<br><br>Now,I'm very happy to hear your New
      Thinking.I believe your change is fit for construct a power
      and reunited Korea.I'm sure your change complies with
      your father's spirit,he is always hoping that his
      people become rich and remain pure heart.But he hadn't
      realized this.I respect your father because he is a
      patriot,but he was a tragedy character too.<br><br>I hope you
      exceed your father.<br><br>If you are interested in my
      website:"I Love You! DPRK(Chinese)"
      from you.
    • aa_i_us
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
        Taiwan-World research projects head in the future ? The sky's the limit - or perhaps the sea ? Much more to come <a href=http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html target=new>http://www.greencom.com.tw/taiwanworld/index.html</a>
      • dprk_cn
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 14, 2001
          Dear friend,<br><br>I hope you and your family
          will have a good health.<br><br>I'm happy to know your
          decission of joining the KFA as the Official <br>Delegate
          in the PR of China. I want to give you my warmest
          welcome <br>in name of all the members of the
          KFA.<br><br>Of course I know about the great friendship between
          China and the <br>DPRK. Not just because politics, but
          both countries have a lot of <br>historical
          ties.<br><br>It's good to know that you respect the point of view
          of the DPRK <br>of not installing the 'free market
          system' that means the gate of <br>the capitalism to
          poison the country.<br><br>You know? Some Political
          leaders of China always tried to convince <br>the Great
          Leader Kim Il Sung and the Dear Leader Kim Jong Il about
          Coca-Cola, Kentucky <br>Fried Chicken, Mac Donald's and
          sex-shops to be intalled in Pyongyang <br>like in
          Beijing.<br>And the capitalists here (in Europe and USA) thought
          that because <br>the influence and power of China,
          North Korea will follow the same <br>steps.<br>So the
          imperialists companies tried to use the example of China to
          the government of the DPRK will follow the <br>Juche
          System and won't allow the capitalist companies to take
          Wuhan, and I can see it has a lot of
          inhabitants.<br>It's more near to Shanghai than Beijing, and could be
          in the future <br>I'll also go to Shanghai, anyway
          I'll contact with you in advance <br>whenever I'll
          visit the PRC, so we could try to meet.<br><br>Since
          now all your questions, suggestions and comments are
          always <br>welcome! and if you think that the KFA can
          improve in anything, if <br>you want to write something
          to put in our webpage, or if you've any <br>idea or
          project in mind, I'll be happy that you participate to
          in this last letter, but as you know I've <br>my own
          job in Spain, I'm IT Consultant, and this days I'm
          quite busy <br>because I'm changing the company where
          I'll work.<br><br>You can always freely express
          yourself, and if you want we also can <br>discuss any
          political matter. Don't need to use diplomatic protocol
          hope to hear from you soon, receive my best wishes and
          regards!<br><br>Alejandro Cao de
          (Chinese)<br>><br>>I live in Wuhan,Hubei Province.If I have chance to
          visit Beijing <br>in July,<br>>I'll meet
          you.<br>>I know Kim Il Sung is eager to reunification in
          peace.<br>>In fact,he approved renovation.Juche Idea was
          founded by him,developed <br>>by Kim Jong
          Il.<br>>Chinese have unique friendship with North Korean.It's not
          a political <br>>catchword.Many Chinese are
          concerned with DPRK,though their views are
          the P.R. of China.<br>>I'm a member of the
          Communist Youth League of China.<br>>I don't think North
          Korea "must "follow the 'free market system' <br>.As We
          interior.<br>We respect <br>>your choice.If DPRK
          implement<br>>'free market system' ,I welcome.If not,I hope DPRK can
          find a new road <br>>to construct a powerful
          national economy.<br>><br>>MY COMPLETE NAME:ZHANG
          YA<br>>MY ADDRESS:Wuhan B
        • kathy2shy
          Message 4 of 18 , May 16, 2001
            Is anyone interested in a club based in
            can all learn from each other. Don't you think so. I
            hope at least some of you consider coining this club.
          • nordkorea
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 28 7:30 PM
            • kosloff
              Message 6 of 18 , May 10, 2002
                I guess there is still a negotiation. Ricardo, from Argentina.
                --- In northkorea@y..., nordkorea wrote:
                > Hello,<br>has anyone information, if a few soccer games will be
                played in the North ?<br>I heard some rumors, that FIFA executives
                are still negotiating.<br><br>nordkorea
              • dprk_cn
                Message 7 of 18 , May 2, 2003