NAO Niagara astronomical orginization

  • EJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      The Niagara city counsel said a big yes to star party's in the city park. the park is large about 300 by 500 feet. plenty of parking. very quiet and very dark. I'll have to charge $10.00 per car load witch will go to future improvements to to the site and the cost of using the site. bathroom available and really good well water to.stay tuned for more info and I will try to be at the next meeting on the 8th this month. also have you heard of the free app called Stellarium a 3D star chart from sourceforge.net it is cool! Good luke EJ
    • EJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        You can find Niagara on dark sky finder Thanks EJ