Century Star Party

  • dean_nsas
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
      Century elementary school has requested an astronomy night Thursday,
      October 12. If you can help out that night, please post a message.
    • EUthus
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
        I should be able to help - can't promise yet, however.

        Eric

        --- In northern_sky@yahoogroups.com, "dean_nsas" <viktor_nd@...> wrote:

        > Century elementary school has requested an astronomy night Thursday,
        > October 12. If you can help out that night, please post a message.

      • newgazer
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
          --- In northern_sky@yahoogroups.com, "dean_nsas" <viktor_nd@...> wrote:

          > Century elementary school has requested an astronomy night Thursday,
          > October 12. If you can help out that night, please post a message.

          Let's hope the weather cooperates! I'll be there if at all possible.
          Gary.
        • dean_nsas
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 19, 2007
            I got a request for a star party on October 16. We would start about
            7PM so we can catch the Moon and Jupiter. I'd like to know if people
            can make it then. In case of clouds, we would try the next week.
          • wbarkhouse
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2007
              --- In northern_sky@yahoogroups.com, "dean_nsas" <viktor_nd@...> wrote:

              > I got a request for a star party on October 16. We would start about
              > 7PM so we can catch the Moon and Jupiter. I'd like to know if people
              > can make it then. In case of clouds, we would try the next week.

              Hi,

              Don't forget that the next public astronomy talk at UND will also be
              on October 16 at 7 p.m. (third Tuesday of every month) and that Tim
              Young may be giving the talk. Hopefully, some of you will be able to
              make it!

              thanks,
              Wayne
            • dean_nsas
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 27, 2007
                I talked to Brent Miller and changed the date to Monday, October 15 at
                7PM to avoid conflict with the physics talk. If cloudy, we will try
                the following week.
              • wbarkhouse
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 28, 2007
                  --- In northern_sky@yahoogroups.com, "dean_nsas" <viktor_nd@...> wrote:

                  > I talked to Brent Miller and changed the date to Monday, October 15 at
                  > 7PM to avoid conflict with the physics talk. If cloudy, we will try
                  > the following week.

                  Thanks Dean!

                  cheers,
                  Wayne
                • dean_nsas
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 25, 2007
                    Remember that we have the Century Elementary star party tonight at 7PM
                    so bring out your telescopes and/or enthusiasm. Hopefully, comet
                    Holmes will still be bright.