catbirds

  • cynwren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      there's good birding to be had almost anywhere right now - one of my
      favorites is on 1500 East just north of 500 North in Vernal. I try to
      stop there for 10 minutes or so on my way to work, and in the past
      couple days have seen/heard black-headed grosbeaks, cedar waxwings,
      Bullock's orioles, yellow warblers, spotted towhees, lazuli buntings,
      song sparrows, and more. The highlight so far was 2 gray catbirds,
      which were kind enough to perch in full view for quite a while.

      Webweber, thanks for the post about geocaching! Looks like fun, and I
      may try it later in the summer.