Ptarmigans

  • utahladyhawk
    Message 1 of 76 , Aug 15, 2001
      I am a birder from Salt Lake and am in search of
      a White-tailed Ptarmigan that doesn't require a
      huge backpack trip into places like King's Peak. I
      understand there may be Ptarmigans in the Chipeta Lake area
      in the Whiterocks drainage of the Uinta's. Does
      anybody have any specific information on where I could
      search for them?<br><br>Please send responses directly
      to my email address at
    • cynwren
      Message 76 of 76 , Feb 14 8:04 PM
        just a reminder that the backyard bird count is this weekend (Feb. 15-18). For more info see: <a href=http://birdsource.cornell.edu/ target=new>http://birdsource.cornell.edu/</a>