Fw: THank You LN for the Comments

  • Patricia Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      had trouble sending this
      -------Original Message-------
      Date: 09/04/2008 16:25:52
      Subject: THank You LN for the Comments
      LN Said
      Alan wrote: "After that Skafti Þórodd's-son exclaimed `what in god´s
      name has the crazy old man been rattling on about' but nevertheless
      pronounced the Fifth-Court into law [...]"
      Maybe he didn't want to admit that he hadn't understood a word of it,
      and risk having to listen to it all over again ;-)Unquote
      That is more than likely - I wonder if that is what Alan had in mind
      and as for your comment LN
      <<It went over my head too, I'm afraid, so all I can do is quote Magnus
      Magnusson and Hermann Pálsson:>>
      Suddenly I do not feel so bad about what I made of it I shall print off a copy
      I want o check out what I have against the comments