Re: Ch68 Patricia's Translation

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      --- In norse_course@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia" <originalpatricia@...>
      wrote:

      > This will be very late - Don't wait up for me !!!!
      > I have spent all morning and part afternoon at the Hospital - Eye-
      > tests - well - they counted them .

      Well, it's a start...

      > Came home with a splitting headache - and very keen to get on with stuff

      Sorry to hear that; hope it clears up soon.

      > I did not see any comments on my Ch67 - did I miss them ?

      Nah, just me being lazy as usual. But let me know if there's anything
      still confusing that I didn't cover in my comments for the others.
    • Patti (Wilson)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
        Thanks - that is Good - I like your cheering Comments LN - they raised a smile - and if one is feeling low - I recommend a Saga to translate - and a large mug of coffee - when I have done a little more of this Ch68I shall investigate the Ch67 and see  if I can find any queries not already dealt with
        Prends Gard
        Patricia

        > This will be very late - Don't wait up for me !!!!
        > I have spent all morning and part afternoon at the Hospital - Eye-
        > tests - well - they counted them .

        Well, it's a start...

        > Came home with a splitting headache - and very keen to get on with stuff

        Sorry to hear that; hope it clears up soon.

        > I did not see any comments on my Ch67 - did I miss them ?

        Nah, just me being lazy as usual.  But let me know if there's anything
        still confusing that I didn't cover in my comments for the others.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: