Last Call for Marklander

  • LM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      Heilsa all!

      Once again, it’s time to put out the call. I’m editing the Fall issue of
      Marklander, and am looking for essays, articles, poems, humor, news, reports of
      activities, announcements of upcoming events, rants, and anything else you think
      might be worthy. Your compensation will be a complimentary copy of the final issue.

      This will be the last issue of Marklander in its present form. In the future,
      the Marklander project may become all electronic and an online resource for what
      we have been providing to the heathen community in the past. Given enough
      material, we may consider publishing an annual printed journal. We are also
      considering publishing the “Best of Marklander” in book form.

      Here’s your to achieve a kind of ephemeral immortality by having something in
      print in the final issue of the legendary Marklander! Email your stuff to me at
      lavrans@...

      Thanks again to all for your continuing support!

      Frith!

      Lavrans Karl Reimer-Møller
      http://marklander.ravenbanner.com/