Re: [norse_course] translations over the summer

  • Patricia Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
      Oh my word Grace - what an excellent idea - I believe that would be good
      A rest for us from the Njal Saga some new passages for us to translate
      Also - I shall be honest the Njal saga will hardly be the same without Alan's contribution
      IMnsHO
      Kveðja
      Patricia

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
        Somuleidis! Eg er ad fara i friiMig langar ekki ad sakna Njalls SaguEg er ad fara i FairEyjar i Scotlandi ad vinnu a baeraKanski ekkert tolvu pangadSjaumst a Juli.