In the meantime...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
      I wondered if any of that pilot might have found its way to Youtube.
      Apparently not. This is the best I could come up with. Slightly
      lower production values, obviously. Look away now if you don't want
      to know what happens (if the title 'Brennu-Njáls saga' hasn't given it
      away)...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEqUb55nfy4
    • NormaJeanClark@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2007
        "Leggo" folkin var mjog saett!  Hondin og eldspta var gaman. Mer finst tonlist var frabaert.  Takk fyrir at skipta.