Njal 's Saga the latest Chapter

  • Patricia Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      I shall be delayed probably until late this evening  sending in my copy
      I have sent for an engineer to fix my printer - and to that end I shall have to
      turn off my system PC and all
      I had to go to the Home site and copy and paste a copy of the work  to be done
      then send it to myself
      I still have not seen the copy from Norse course - but I have had trouble with the
      Yahoo system and with another group as well as this one, Yahoo was totally
      blasted last night until about 2 am UK time
      I am not receiving the mail that is normal for a Friday
      KveĆ°ja
      Patricia
      any advice  welcome