Re: [norse_course] Re: The film, Beowulf & Grendel

  • Victor Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      No not the one with Christopher Lambert in. In this movie Gerard Butler stars as Beowulf and Ingvar Sigurdsson stars as Grendel.

      btw for those of you who have seen the move I'd be very interested to know the translation of the insults from Grendel towards Beowulf when Grendel is high above him throwing stones at him. From the DVD commentary I believe it is something like 'I shit Danes' or some such wording.

      V.

      shinigami_af <Adrien-Fouque@...> wrote:
      Do you mean Beowulf, the film with Christophe Lambert ? The one I'm
      telling about is pretty bad...

      If there's a better one, action or any other style, I'd be glad to
      know the title, since any document can be of some help to me.

      Well any document in english or french, since I can't read old
      Icelandic yet :D !