Pronounciation C. 1000

  • David Bahler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      I would like to know what the pronounciation of old Norse would have been in
      Iceland around the year 1000 (theoretically) I would appreciate it if
      someone could explain this for me. I am in a medieval reinactment society
      (the SCA for those who know of it) and am a late 10th/early 11th century
      Icelander in society, and would like to know the proper way to pronounce the
      language for this period and place. Thanks

      View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
      http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01