Njals end of 23

  • Meghan Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      I promiced myself I would post a translation of at least a bit of the
      next chunk I saw, however, predictably, my trans is a pretty little
      trainwreck that makes sence to me, but is almost certainly wrong.

      Here is my (first) sticking point.

      Line 1: "tóku þeir föng sín," the word 'föng'

      I can see where "luggage" is coming from, no problem. I just can't
      see why it _must_ be "luggage."

      Predictably yours,
      Uðr.