Llama Nom - comments on chapter 12 part 3

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Thanks a tonne LN for your comments on Chapter twelve  part three - I have copied up
      using my beautiful new Epson Stylus D88 ** huffs on nails and polishes them on sleeve**
      I see now more notes are coming in on Incredimail - which I usually leave open anyway
      notes on Fylgia  this is of tremendous interest, I am (off line) studying Seiðr and Rune Work
      and am totally involved in this study - if ever I am late with a translation depend upon it
      a fit of yawning will have over taken me, I can scarcely say "ek em seiðkona" no not really,
      but then you never know where studies take you - you may not remember where they started
      and can never tell where they will end
      Thanks again