New

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hello,

      I have just started the Old Norse course and join the list. It has
      been 30 years since I have studied a language, latin - 4 years,
      therefore I am a little hesitant. I'm sure that most of what I will
      be doing for awhile is lurking.

      Judy
    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
        I am sure you will be most welcome Judy, lurk if you like, but then please consider
        joining in, we are a friendly and helpful bunch,  it's very enjoyable

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
          Hail to all!

          I'm Mallory. I'm 24 years old. I'm married and have a one year old daughter. Husband is Active Duty Army. We are currently at our second duty station, at Fort Drum NY.

          I have been a Norse Heathen for about 10 years now. My husband is a follower of Anubis. I figured it was about time I try to start learning the language of my people. :)

          In Frith,
          Mallory
        • Patti (Wilson)
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
            Be Welcome Mallory
            we are glad you have joined us,
            I am Patricia -  I live on the other side of the Pond from you,
            I do not visit this group as often as I wish I could but I surely
            read everything.
            Drop by and set a while, I think you will like us.
            KveĆ°ja
            Patricia do you take sugar

            I'm Mallory. I'm 24 years old. I'm married and have a one year old daughter. Husband is Active Duty Army. We are currently at our second duty station, at Fort Drum NY.

            I have been a Norse Heathen for about 10 years now. My husband is a follower of Anubis. I figured it was about time I try to start learning the language of my people. :)

            In Frith,
            Mallory

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional