Re: Alt + number (iso-8859-l)

  • gwiddon8@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
      Thank you Keth. It is much appreciated.

      Alice
    • tsdoughty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
        In a message dated 1/31/2001 10:13:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        gwiddon8@... writes:

        It was posted once before but I'll be danged if I can locate it. Could
        someone post the Alt + number combinations again?

        http://www.umass.edu/langctr/keyboardhelp.html

        Have fun!
        Tim
      • robert blank
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2001
          Heil Alice

          For the <alt> codes check your Character Map if your
          using Windows. Go to Start>Programs>Accessories it
          should be around there somewhere. Click on the letter
          and it'll show you the alt code.

          Rob

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/