Thanks Alan I agree

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006

      Patricia

      Comments as usual. Verb tenses not so good this time.

      Kveðja

      Alan

      Well that is certainly correct IMO my tenses let me down I agree with you on "why not simply;y - goes"

      but Zoeiga has it as "able to go" I am (?) puzzled at this difference.

      Bleagh, just as I thought I was getting "with it" I find I need more work on Tenses, thanks Alan I shall go back over the notes in your translation it's a darned sight better to do that I think than rely solely on the dictionary

      Kveðja