case recognition

  • Fred and Grace Hatton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Thanks! It is a good site, just wish it was longer. Is there any place
      where there are exercises where one has to generate the correct case with
      answers in addition the norse_course site.

      In exercises where you just have to recognize the case, it doesn't seem to
      stick for me as well as if I had to actually pull the letters together
      myself. But then I need the answers to see if it turned out correctly.
      Grace
      Fred and Grace Hatton
      Hawley Pa