something strange just hapened when I posted

  • Randall Wolfshield
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2005
      I was replying to Patricia's posting.

      I wrote:
      Dear Patricia,
      Thankyou for the helpful information.
      Randall

      I hit Send and, what posted was just a repeat of all that had gone before, but without what I had typed.

      Randall Wolfshield

      Yahoo! for Good
    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
        Not to worry, there are two explanations, it might be you have the sort of machine which when you click on reply it repeats E-verything linked to your reply.
        the only other possible reason is that you have pi 55ed off a little guy called a Mogwai and he has sent some gremlins after you, you should take care

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
          Might be your mail reader. I saw your post just fine.

          Joseph

          I wrote:
          Dear Patricia,
          Thankyou for the helpful information.
          Randall

          I hit Send and, what posted was just a repeat of all that had gone before, but without what I had typed.

          Randall Wolfshield

          Yahoo! for Good

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Randall Wolfshield