Re: [norse_course] Re: weird font stuff

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2005

      May I chip in my two cents, sorry two pence in English Currency
      I have sometimes difficulty with Graces posts excuse me, but never with yours LN
      unless I read them on yahoo, because everything on yahoo from norse course is screwed to ****----- Original Message -----
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2005
        They look fine on my computer.
        Laurel

        <hatton@m...> wrote:
        > Apologies for the strange appearance of my translation attempt. I
        have
        > no idea what happened. I always do the same thing - - copy and
        paste
        > into a Word document, type in my translation, copy and paste that
        into
        > an email and send it.
        > Grace
        > --
        >
        > Fred & Grace Hatton
        > Hawley, Pa.

      • Patricia
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2005
          I came back to this after study of several received e.mails LN, all of this email of yours is totally intelligible

          <hatton@m...> wrote:
          > Apologies for the strange appearance of my translation attempt.  I
          have
          > no idea what happened.  I always do the same thing - - copy and
          paste
          > into a Word document, type in my translation, copy and paste that
          into
          > an email and send it.
          > Grace
          > --
          >
          > Fred & Grace Hatton
          > Hawley, Pa.

        • Lance
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2005
            Yeah, I'm getting some strange fonts as well.