I want to learn old norse please

  • darkhalo772000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Subject explanitory.
    • diego ferioli
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
        dear friend,
        we're all here to learn Old Norse, but who has nothing to teach but only to
        learn like me and, I think, you, should keep silent and read what others post.

        now I'm doing an interesting work on Old Norse loanwords which may interest
        many people speaking romance languages as mother-tongue. the first part will be
        ready tomorrow. I hope I'm not going out of topic...

        Diego