Reply to Llama Nom

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      Saell L.N.
      That post of yours is well worth copying up just as much for the amount of practice I can have with the Old Norse, and the Latin phrases  as for it being so informative, the links will be great to use, I guess I'll copy them and keep a note in my Drafts file, I have found the system I'm using lets me store links by copy&Paste and then click on the red X and it asks if I want to keep a copy and when I click on YES then it sends a copy to my drafts folder, I never knew of this till I clicked on the red X by mistake, and  got a copy in my drafts file of something quite forgettable.
      Thanks again