Can't get to home page. Need starting point.

  • Sean Larabee
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hello all,

      Cool group!

      I have a very deep interest in learning Old Norse but do not know
      where to start.

      I cannot seem to reach the Homepage.

      Is there any mp3s of of inividual character pronunciation?

      I am not scholar but given a place to start I learn quickly and should
      be able to learn this.

      Anyone have any suggestions?

      TIA

      Sean
    • Patricia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
        Saell Sean,
        Given a starting point you learn, right, you study, okay = to my mind you are already a scholar
        I tried to get    http://www.hi.is/~haukurth/norse/ that should be your starting point but I got a 404 - error message, we may both need to be patient, while the Norse Course people  investigate, I have noticed another site dealing with Norse studies, hosted by a guy under the name of Norseman, that also is having trouble have we been "got-at"? I wonder
        KveĆ°ja

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
          I have got back to the Yahoo group and left a message for the Moderator lets us wait and see what happens, regret cannot do more

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
            --- In norse_course@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia"
            <originalpatricia@y...> wrote:

            > I tried to get http://www.hi.is/~haukurth/norse/ that should be
            your starting point but I got a 404 - error message,

            It worked for me just now. Try again?

            Stephen Fryer
          • Patricia
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
              Yeee Haaa it is fixed, thank you love I'm PLeased because it was not workin when I last tried
              Hope  (?) Sean (?) is reading this, well done
              Patricia Candy Cane 1