just started

  • allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Just started Old Norse for beginner lessons and have already run
      into a question... in lesson 1 it asks to locate and determine what
      case pronouns are in... i've tried it, but how do i know if i've
      done it correctly?
      for example... one of the sentences is:
      I am he that liveth
      this is what i thought the pronouns would be...
      ek for I and hann for he... but where would I go
      to find out if i've answered all of lesson 3.1 exercises correctly?
      thanks in advance for any help... allison