translating

  • Fred and Grace Hatton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi Dirk! Thanks for the kind words. What little I've learned is a
      credit to Sarah and Haukur and the others on the list. I really enjoy
      the translations. It is exciting to see so many participating!
      Grace
      --

      Fred & Grace Hatton
      Hawley, Pa.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
        Miscellanea Section (XVI) of Gordon it is then!
        Excellent!
        Grace

        Fred & Grace Hatton
        Hawley, Pa.
      • Fred and Grace Hatton
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005

          I would also enjoy offering up my muddled translations if nobody minds.  I have much more enthusiasm than skill as yet.

          Grace

          Fred and Grace Hatton

          Hawley,Pa

        • Patricia
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
            Excellent notion  Grace, that goes for me too,  good to see your name on an e.mail, I too, confess to more enthusiasm than skill, but enthusiasm counts for a lot.