Re: [norse_course] Þáttr Auðunar Vestfirzka

  • rune@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
      I believe my ladies that life has struck the list for a time.  I know that I have not been able to slow down at work enough to work through any material since I joined the list.  But I have enjoyed reading each post and hoping that my schedule slows enough that one day I may work on translating things.  So anything that is posted gives me a bit of insite into thought patterens in speach and word entimology.

      Thora/rune/Tara

      Sarah wrote:
      Just to let you know that at uni we are going to be translating ��ttr Au�unar Vestfirzka, so if anyone is interested I could post up a few lines at a time and hopefully give people constructive feedback, based on my uni notes.
      Sarah, I would be interested. I'm still here (lurking) and still job hunting, though I've got some part-time things going. I just haven't had time to get back to Hrafnkell and everyone seems to have lost interest anyway. So if you want to post something, I will join in.

      Laurel

    • arlie@worldash.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
        On Oct 09 2004, rune@... wrote:
        > Subject: Re: [norse_course] Þáttr Auðunar Vestfirzka
        >
        > I believe my ladies that life has struck the list for a time. I know that I have not been able to slow down at work enough to work through any material since I joined the list. But I have enjoyed reading each post and hoping that my schedule slows enough that one day I may work on translating things. So anything that is posted gives me a bit of insite into thought patterens in speach and word entimology.
        >
        > Thora/rune/Tara
        >

        > Sarah wrote:
        > Just to let you know that at uni we are going to be translating ??ttr Au?unar Vestfirzka, so if anyone is interested I could post up a few lines at a time and hopefully give people constructive feedback, based on my uni notes.
        > Sarah, I would be interested. I'm still here (lurking) and still job hunting, though I've got some part-time things going. I just haven't had time to get back to Hrafnkell and everyone seems to have lost interest anyway. So if you want to post something, I will join in.
        >
        > Laurel
        >

        > A Norse funny farm, overrun by smart people.

        > To escape from this funny farm try rattling off an e-mail to:

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Arlie

        (Arlie Stephens arlie@...)