Regular Verbs

  • norsnjuvr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
      I need some explanation about the tenses of the verbs. I don't
      understand quite well how to form the past of a regular verb
      correctly. I found a page on the web with a table of forms of
      conjugation for regular strong verbs but I need to know how I can
      figure out to which conjugation belong a verb. I also wonder why
      verbs like hata and kalla conserve the [a]of the infinitive instead
      of following the umlaut.
    • mona striewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004