Old-Norse Text linguistics

  • lihihi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hey,
      Can someone recommend some good source for old-norse text
      linguistics? all i seem to find are the old traditional grammars by
      noreen and heusler. yet, have there been a good descriptive work by
      modern (non-generetive) linguists? i don't seem to find any. an
      article with good bibliography, a book, an author, anything would be
      nice.
      thanks.

      Shahar.
    • Emily na
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        --- lihihi <lihihi@...> wrote:
        > Hey,
        > Can someone recommend some good source for old-norse
        > text
        > linguistics? all i seem to find are the old
        > traditional grammars by
        > noreen and heusler. yet, have there been a good
        > descriptive work by
        > modern (non-generetive) linguists? i don't seem to
        > find any. an
        > article with good bibliography, a book, an author,
        > anything would be
        > nice.
        > thanks.
        >
        > Shahar.

        I must admit- I would like to know about a good Norse
        text as well... any takers?

        Emily

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003